Saturday, February 27, 2010

Willy is so freakin pissed

I'm pretty pissed about the sympathy for the trainers of the "Killer" Whales, better yet, let's call them by something proper which is, "orca"...no, not "Shamu". If orcas fell under the category of domesticated animals then I would justify sympathy for the CAUSE of death to the trainer. Yes, I do sympathize that she has died and for the grief of her family, but I feel no remorse in regards to how it happened. Read this quote:
He said they enjoyed the show, adding: "It's a tragedy, but these things happen when you're dealing with wild animals."
NO FUCK! A tragedy? The real tragedy is the forced relocation of these animals and then the exploitation for capitalist gains. Oh, what was that? You say, "they love splashing people and throwing trainers in the air"! Nope. They do it because they associate the behavior with a reward of treats or a meal. Ever wonder why their dorsal fin goes flaccid? Ever seen Free Willy, dumbass?
I suppose I'm not an animal activist because I have not strong knowledge of both sides of the argument. But, my opinion... free the orcas, and then you won't die! I'm pretty sure the whales are pissed. Free Willy!!!!

No comments: