Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dropkick Murphys my boys

Since I was a wee lad I have always felt myself identifying a bit with the good boys from Dropkick Murphys. I suppose I'm just another German wishing I was Irish. But with St. Patties Day coming up in less then a week I suppose it's my day to shine. So all you fucking Eurotrash and front seat craving neo-liberal trans-nationalistic bullshittin neo-naxistic (destroyers of the true multi-ethnic skinhead movement) progressive bureaucratic ass-wiping death-workers...fuck you! Is that punk enough for you? My clothes may have changed but the punk-boy is in my core and my fists can still fly. Try me.

Lyrics to Eurotrash
:
This Song Goes Out To All The Trendy, Spoiled Bastards Who Listen To Shitty Music! Euro Trash, go away, so so trenty, your pathetic. Euro Scumbag, champagne and cavier, techno bullshit, blarin from your daddys car. You are such a mess, I hate you Euro Trash. You try hard to dress like your the best. Why don't you must go away, don't you look down on me. Go away and stay. You go down to M-80 tonight, see throught clothing way too tight. Euro jerkoff who the fuck do you think you are? Spoiled rich boy, fuck your ero bars! You are such a mess, I hate you Euro Trash. You try hard to dress like your the best. Why don't you must go away, don't you look down on me. Go away and stay. Kill! Kill! Kill!

Lyrics to Front Seat :
Some times I get so fired up I never feel like commin down. But your attitude you have is tearin us apart. You constantly whine and moan, waxing passively. I've got a solution for you today. We'll take the front seat mister, and we're never gonna take the back, we'll take the front seat, mister liberal scum to the back. You come forward with an attitude forthright. But it's only temporary, feigned and fucking tried. We have an ongoing war me and you, but I've got the answer and I know what to do. We'll take the front seat mister, and we're never gonna take the back, we'll take the front seat, mister liberal scum to the back. Anger, Dischord, Pissed Off, Lets Tear This Place Apart! We'll take the front seat mister, and we're never gonna take the back, we'll take the front seat, mister liberal scum to the back.

No comments: