Sunday, October 13, 2013

cancerisch fuckdat!

This is my cancer...
and it slowly gnaws and creeps my inner Mycelium
perverting the network
corroding necessary functionaries
and piece by piece I disintegrate
so long as I let this cancer creep
and acknowledge it's existence.

You are my cancer
or so I thought to tell myself
until I realized the vehicle is driven
by none other than myself
and you hold no power to make me hate...
What was done by you may perpetuate
and at times it felt too late
until I once again and again epiphany 
that I have sole manipulation
of my Mycelium's fate.   

So I must sever the variables
that corrupt my inner workings
for it is wise to not spread this to others
but rather evoke create rather than hate
and that begins in my inner workings,
my beautiful Mycelium's fate.

No comments: